The conference takes place in the Graduate School of Mathematical Sciences, the
University of Tokyo, Japan, from July 5th to 11th in 2005. For a full participation,
the arrival and departure dates are July 4th and 12th, respectively.
The emphasis of the conference will be on Cohomology of Groups, Classical and
Modern Homotopy Theory, Topology and Geometry of Conﬁguration Spaces, and
related topics. But, the conference is intended to have a broad scope, with talks on a
variety of topics of current interest in Topology. The conference will celebrate the
60th birthday of Fred Cohen.
The following is the list of plenary speakers.
This conference is mainly funded by the COE program of the Graduate School of
Mathematical Sciences, The University of Tokyo.
- Norio Iwase (Kyushu University, Japan)
- Toshitake Kohno (University of Tokyo, Japan)
- Ran Levi (University of Aberdeen, UK)
- Dai Tamaki (Shinshu University, Japan)
- Jie Wu (National University of Singapore, Singapore)